The Juvenile and Family Treatment Court Leadership Award
The NADCP Juvenile and Family Treatment Court Leadership Award shines a spotlight of commendation on an individual, team, and/or organization demonstrating exemplary service to the juvenile and/or family treatment court field. Nominees must meet the eligibility requirements listed below and receive three letters of nomination outlining their outstanding contribution to the field. Award winner(s) will be announced at RISE23.
- Nominations are due Friday, April 7, 2023.
- The person, team, or organization has contributed to the advancement of the nation’s juvenile and family treatment court efforts.
- The person, team, or organization has demonstrated significant leadership and exemplary performance through both specific results and public recognition at the local, regional, state or national level.
- The person, team or organization has served in the field for at least three years.
- If an individual, the person is living and has not previously won the award.
- The person, team, or organization must be named in a letter of nomination from three separate juvenile and family treatment court practitioners articulating how the nominee meets the above criteria.
- Both the nominee and the nominating individuals must be current members of NADCP. An individual can self-nominate or be nominated by their peers.